Friday, February 11, 2011

It's All About Words

Recently I was looking for a good title to cut out for a scrapbook page and I realized I didn't have a post here with links to the sort of websites that might be useful in such a dilemma...

So here now, is that post: with links to sites that help when you're stumped for just the right words.
  • Quote Garden  - In my opinion, this is the best place to find all kinds of quotes and things for any occasion.
  • ScrapSayings - This site offers a lot to enjoy, including links to some famous speeches as well as lyrics to some good songs.
  • The Perfect Title - Obviously, this one offers Scrapbook Page titles, and I like how you can choose a category on the left side and then you'll see a whole list of different titles without have to click further.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these sites, Cindy. I've used Quote Garden myself, but hadn't found the others yet.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete