Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hello!

This is my 1st post on this blog.  After several years away from Internet communities, I've decided to renew my web presence by joining others (with my own blog) in the crafting world.

One of my main objectives with this blog will be to shine a light on my favorite tools, blogs, inspirations and the amazing world of cuttables, and share them with my sister and her friends as well as novice paper-crafters.  And by cuttables, I mean the SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) images (and any other image type) that can be imported into your software (Make The Cut or Sure-Cuts-A-Lot) and then passed on to your cutting machine (whether it be a Cricut, a Silhouette, a Black Cat Cougar Cutter or whatever) as well as the materials those images can be cut out of--and then used in your greeting cards, scrapbooks, fabric painting, cakes and all kinds of fabulous projects.

Personal cutting machines are taking the crafting world by storm and they are constantly changing and improving.  I plan to do my best to keep up on those improvements and share them here in this blog.  So if cutting out cuttables interests you, then join me and we'll take this awesome journey together; because I LOVE CUTTABLES!  And hopefully you do, too.  :-)  I'd like to quickly mention, though, that I am saddled with numerous chronic illnesses (post-polio syndrome [similar to fibromyalgia], lymphedema [from cancer treatment], chemo brain [also from cancer treatment], carpal tunnel, and arthritis to name a few), so if I go weeks without posting, it just means I'm having to deal with SOMEthing.  LOL!

In the meantime, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment