Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cards, Cards, Cards! :-)

I would like to invite you to visit a new blog that I created to share Greeting Card Universe's Design of the Day picks. GCU has been making the picks since early May of 2011, and after a wonderful suggestion by Corrie Kuipers over at GCUCommunity.com, I've decided to share these splendid cards every day with the world (or anyone who visits my blog - lol). :)

Here is a link to that very blog, and also here is a link to an archive of the Design of the Day picks prior to yesterday.

On another note about cards, World Card Making Day is coming up on October 1st. :) I think the World Card Making Day website is geared more towards paper-pieced and hand-made cards, but one can still get a lot of good ideas there. ;)

AND...since I did make this post all about cards, I would be remiss if I didn't share a couple with you. These are two very recent cards of mine that were approved by GCU. The first celebrates getting braces on, and the second celebrates getting braces off.

No comments:

Post a Comment