Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Papers, Projects, and Parrots (oh my)

This first link just came to me from Stumble Upon, even though it is kind of old. It's the first time I've seen it and it impressed me (and will hopefully inspire me with some future paper projects of my own - lol). Also, it's been awhile since I've posted anything related to paper-cutting, and I *do* love cuttables, so I think it's time.  ;)

Everything but the Paper Cut: Eye-popping Ways Artists Use Paper

This second link came to me by Mary McQueen, the blog author, through a Greeting Card Association that we both belong to:

Hand and Beak: Free Range Inter-Species Greeting Cards. Mary has two lovebirds, and one of them, Luigi, shreds paper very neatly. Mary then uses Luigi's paper shreds to make beautiful art for greeting cards. This is a must see blog, and especially the video (with subtitles) on the right.

Luigi even inspired me with my 365-Day Challenge (see Day 61).

No comments:

Post a Comment