Wednesday, May 25, 2011

BLOG CARNIVAL I:


SUMMERTIME, AND THE LIVING IS EASY
(GCUCommunity had their 1st ever blog carnival, and I participated. Below is the entire list of participants)

Floating Lemons, Mariana Musa - Summertime at Greeting Card Universe
The days are full of sunshine and the temperatures are slowly rising...

It's a Beautiful World, Catherine Sherman - Summertime Flowers and Fruit
The fragrance of roses all summer long, the juice of ripe fruit on our lips...

Sun at Night Studios, Sun at Night - Summer Celestial Events and Art
The summer month of June is just around the corner...

What Dreams May Come, Maryann Nolan - Discontent for Summers Past
Ah summertime, full of sunny days, steamy temperatures, blue skies... I long for thee!

I Love Cuttables, Cindy Johns - More Father's Day Cards
While I'm on the topic of Father's Day (see the 'funner' stuff below)...


Naquaiya's Cards, Naquaiya - Summertime, and the Living Is Easy
Summer is a time for a little fun, a little soaking up some nice warm rays...


Shelley's Card Creations, Shelley McLeod - Is Summer Almost Here?
Well, after two 80 degree days, we are back to 50s and raining...

Painted Cottage, Judith Cheng - Summertime
Nothing beats sketching by the water after our long winter...

DogBreedz, Peggy Mundell - Summertime, Meet the Breed
Summer is around the corner...

Dragonfire Graphics, Betsy Bush - It's Summertime and the Living is Easy!
It’s hard to believe it is approaching summer what with all the rain we are getting in the northeast...

Salon of Art, Doreen Erhardt - Ah, Sweet Blessed Summertime
I was born in 1961 in a suburban area and the memories of those summers will always make me grateful...


DB Visual Arts, Denise Beverly - Summertime, Summertime, Sum, Sum, Sum, Summertime
That song always makes me sing it whether I want to or not...

Cherie's Arts 'N Crafts, Cherie - Summertime, and the Living Is Easy
One of the things that I love most about summer is being able to lay outside...

Janet Lee Designs, Janet Palaggi - Summertime Food 'n Fun
That's right folks, Summer Is Finally Here...

Sheryl Kasper Card Store, Sheryl Kasper - Summertime Grilling
Have you been thinking about the warm days of summer during the cold days of winter...

Card Art From the Heart, Sue Baumgardner - Summertime and the Kids' Education Goes Out the Door?
Learn how to teach your own children and as many others as you decide to include...

Aura2000, Aura2000 - I Love Summer!
Maybe it's because I'm born in Summer, but I just love this time of the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment