Wednesday, May 11, 2011

More Father's Day Cards

While I'm on the topic of Father's Day (see the 'funner' stuff below), I'd like to share three more cards that humor (I mean honor) the 'Man of the House.' Father’s Day (for me) evokes wonderful summertime memories when my husband and I used to take our two kids (before they grew into adults) to Cedar Point for some rockin’ roller-coaster riding. We’d go on Father’s Day because--since it’s fairly early in the summer--it wouldn’t be too crowded. Plus, we could usually call it our kids’ gift to their dad and not have to go shopping for ties. ;-)


These fun Father's Day cards were fondly created by Chuck Ingwersen, Pattiann Malynn, and Candy Palmer

6 comments:

  1. The first Father's Day card you highlight is very funny!

    Since my partner grew up in Florida, her family's amusement park of choice was Walt Disney World, but they often went to the beach as well. My family here in Holland liked to spend summers on the lake with our boat.

    Corrie
    http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/corrieweb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,
    Nice pick on the fun Father's Day cards!
    Happy summer!
    Cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,
    Great choices and thanks for bringing back my own memories of riding the Roller Coaster and Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk when I was a kid!
    Doreen
    http://www.greetingcarduniverse.com/SalonOfArt
    http://salonofart.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute choices. I never could ride the roller coaster unfortunately, I get motion sick :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece, I must say.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab masculine card! Perfect for father's day! My dad will definitely love that card! So amazing! Thanks for sharing. Happy Father's day in advance.

    ReplyDelete